Saturday, September 17, 2005

Ashok is back

Guys, Ashok has resuscitated his Full TP blog!

It had begun to sputter in 2002. And after that fateful Wednesday on October 16 it went dormant.

Now it is spewing again since September 8.

I wonder what led to the exhuming! (Though I have a suspicion).

Some quick notes…

  1. The recent posts are in line with the early material

  2. The template has changed, for the better, I think

  3. Earlier the kicker read something like: When I have nothing to do I will be writing here. When you have nothing to do you will be reading it.

  4. Now it is more serious. Like Voltaire. Like an inside out Voltaire, actually: You may not agree with what I have to say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it :-)

He is good for your mental health. Read him: http://fulltp.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home